1. That 90% of your Facebook friends aren’t really your friends
2. That I’ve got the exact same haircut I did 10 years ago, just styling it a different way. Fashion is weird.
3. That I no longer yearn to wear anything that has a logo and rather buy plain clothing
4. That forgiving the ones who ignored you in high school is a lot more easier when you don’t care anymore
5. That I would still dream about my ex’s years after breaking up
6. That for the first time in 5 years I have money but can’t spend it because I’m once again “saving up”
7. That somewhere down the track, I stopped looking up to my friends and they started looking up to me
8. That I’m ridiculously good at planning things that my alternate job industry could be event management
9. That at the age of 24, I still can’t write about true love because I’ve never truly felt it
10. That the three things I wanted to be when growing up (Singer, Professional bball player, and Novel writing) I never ended up pursuing.
11. That I have a fucking fear of birds (peacocks, turkeys, pelicans etc.)
12. That you don’t actually ever become “just friends” with your ex’s
13. That I was 23 years old until I actually ate peanut butter
14. And still have yet to eat Vegemite
15. That I familiarize myself more as an Australian than an Asian
16. That you thought you could escape Youtube, but you can’t
17. That living outside your comfort zone is the best way to live
18. That pursuing your filmic dreams is 10% joy and 90% hating everything you’ve ever produced
19. That you’re actually in the abyss about how you’ll handle yourself overseas for 6 months
20. That for once in your life, you are finally happy.